Bosch Sensortec Community

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    SOLVED

BME680 how to calculate CO2 equivalent and VOC?

BME680 how to calculate CO2 equivalent and VOC?

Mich
    New Poster

Hello,

How can I calculate CO2 equivalent and VOC without library?

I did not find any formula neither in the BME680 datasheet nor in the API...

Best regards

Mich

9 REPLIES 9

Hi handytech,

I also have the similar problem about get the VOC.

When I import the BSEC library, i have find some compile error.

My platform is Simplicity Studio. it found some compile error of such as: pow, roundf, powf,....
    Can you help?

lib.png

The same issue, could you help please?

platform:

IDE: Simplicity Studio

MCU: EFM32LG332F128G-F-QFP64

BSTRobin
    Community Moderator
    Community Moderator

Hello hihith,

The following links described the platforms and compilers that BSEC already supported.
    https://www.bosch-sensortec.com/software-tools/software/bsec/

EFM32LG332F128G-F-QFP64 was Cortex-M3 architecture, but compiler of simplicity studio was not be supported in the list.
    If you have any further requests, please visit https://www.bosch-sensortec.com/about-us/contact/contact-form, and use the contact form to submit your request.”

Hi Handytech,

You are the right person to identify my problem using the below platform and Cortex-M33 module. I am using BME680 BSEC libraray in simplicity studio.

Platform:-

IDE: Simplicity Studio

MCU: Silicon Labs BGM220SC (32-bit ARM Cortex-M33)

Compiler : arm-none-eabi-gcc

Compiler with flags (Makefile) : 

arm-none-eabi-gcc -g3 -gdwarf-2 -mcpu=cortex-m33 -mthumb -Xlinker --gc-sections -Xlinker -mfpu=fpv5-sp-d16 -mfloat-abi=hard --specs=nano.specs

I am getting the below errors for compilation, please do the needful.

error: Test_BSEC.axf uses VFP register arguments, C:\Users\fkumar\SimplicityStudio\v5_workspace_new_update\Test_BSEC\libalgobsec.a(any.o) does not uses VFP register arguments, does not     Test_BSEC                                          C/C++ Problem

error: Test_BSEC.axf uses VFP register arguments, C:\Users\fkumar\SimplicityStudio\v5_workspace_new_update\Test_BSEC\libalgobsec.a(bsec_codegen_data.o) does not              Test_BSEC                                          C/C++ Problem

Thanks,

Kumar

Hi Hihith,

As per your error list, It is realated to your Math library. If library is not included, then you have to implement the code for pow, round and etc..

FIrst please define #include <math.h> , #include <stdio.h>, #include <stdint.h>, #include <stdlib.h> header files.

hope it will solve your dependency. 

Thanks

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist