Bosch Sensortec Community

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

BME688 compile problem demo_ex ErrorCode"'dateTimeCallback' is not a member of 'File {aka FsFile}'"

BME688 compile problem demo_ex ErrorCode"'dateTimeCallback' is not a member of 'File {aka FsFile}'"

Falkenbergo
    New Poster

Thsi below is my problem? and i really cant seems to figure out. Please help me thanks 🙂

C:\Users\Min\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Bosch-BSEC2-Library-master\examples\bme68x_demo_sample\utils.cpp: In static member function 'static demoRetCode utils::begin()':

utils.cpp:107:2: error: 'dateTimeCallback' is not a member of 'File {aka FsFile}'

File::dateTimeCallback(dateTime);

^

C:\Users\Min\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Bosch-BSEC2-Library-master\examples\bme68x_demo_sample\utils.cpp: In static member function 'static bool utils::getFileWithExtension(String&, const String&)':

utils.cpp:162:6: error: 'SdFat {aka class SdFs}' has no member named 'vwd'

_sd.vwd()->rewind(); /* resets the position of the directory */

^

utils.cpp:163:27: error: 'SdFat {aka class SdFs}' has no member named 'vwd'

while (file.openNext(_sd.vwd(), O_READ))

^

exit status 1

'dateTimeCallback' is not a member of 'File {aka FsFile}'

4 REPLIES 4

Falkenbergo
    New Poster

Please help me

BSTRobin
    Community Moderator
    Community Moderator

Hi Falkenbergo,

Did you refer the readme file on github and compile it with the modification of platform.txt?
    https://github.com/BoschSensortec/Bosch-BSEC2-Library

By the way, what is the board you used?

Yes i did that.

But i think it doenst matter. i found out using the generic example. 

But its still an error.

But another thing is that im quite dissapointed that if you use it to sense something that is not ethanol.. Then if ethanol gets pressent.. It would just say okay thats the other thing. ex if i want to shears smoke from fires. 

I think its because the resistanse gets so low. But.. If you have a fix iwould like to know.. Or else the sensor is just not good enough

BSTRobin
    Community Moderator
    Community Moderator

Hi Falkenbergo,

In terms of compilation errors, some dependent libraries are missing because the code calls them. You can install the library and then compile it.
    ArduinoJson
    RTClib
    TinyWireM
    SdFat

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist