Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    SOLVED

BME688 config file + arduino IDE

BME688 config file + arduino IDE

SKM

Hello,

could someone tell me how to use the config file generated by BME AI-Studio in arduino IDE?

I saw the coffee example by Bosch but I couldn't find any example how to use the config file in arduino IDE. My aim is to print "coffee" or "air" in the serial monitor according to the placement of the sensors. I have adafruit huzzah32 and BME688 breakout board with 8 sensors.

Thanks!

11 REPLIES 11

Minhwan
    Community Moderator
    Community Moderator

I checked as solution for this issue. 

You can create another topic if you have any issue 🙂 

Thanks, 

GDD
    Established Member
    Have you gotten the sensors to detect objects?

Is it easy to use? I wish to use an rp2040 with circuitpython and an i2c bme688 adafruit add on.

I assume I can get the bsec and config software into a module and call it from python.

Minhwan
    Community Moderator
    Community Moderator

Hello GDD, 

For gathering data and creating your own config file, you should use BME688 dev kit first.

https://www.bosch-sensortec.com/media/boschsensortec/downloads/software/bme688_development_software/... 

You can't use AI studio with your device. 

Then, using your config file, you can use your own platform + BME688. 

Thank you. 

GDD
    Established Member
    Public libraries for sessions.

Is there any existing libraries of collected gas sampling with profiles for common objects? Can one be started?

Engineers on a manufacturing line might want their own data. However, a combined session of every user might present a lot of useful scans for learning projects.

I am interested in learning and following good practices to help build up some common scans.

Minhwan
    Community Moderator
    Community Moderator

Hello GDD, 

There is no common public object config file. 

However, you can easily create your own file with our youtube clip. 

Otherwise, you need to submit our contact form. 

Please visit https://www.bosch-sensortec.com/about-us/contact/contact-form, and use the contact form to submit your request.

Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Thank you. 

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist