Thanks for sharing your info.
It seems like there is some version compability issue with latest version , so if the comfie file is working, please use it now 🙂
Please try below steps. ( I tested it again today)
Just in case, I attached my test files.
I have the same issue.
How do you Update firmware for BME688 dev kit based on 1.a ? Is it via arduino or other method, I couldn't find a clear documentation so far?
Thanks for your help
I followed EspressIf's esp32 documentation:
This left me with a command prompt window where I could flash and file to the esp32-wroom-32e adafruit feather.
I also setup an Arduino IDE but that took a lot of space.
on RPI4 it led to these instructions:
sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get upgrade sudo apt-get install git wget flex bison gperf python3 python3-pip python3-setuptools cmake ninja-build ccache libffi-dev libssl-dev dfu-util libusb-1.0-0 mkdir -p ~/esp cd ~/esp git clone --recursive https://github.com/espressif/esp-idf.git cd ~/esp/esp-idf python -m pip install --upgrade pip . ~/.profile get_idf ./install.sh esp32,esp32c2,esp32c3
Then esptool.py is available to perform the flash. I did:
. .profile get_idf esptool --port /dev/ttyUSB0 .........
From looking at the files, the test files weren't needed.
Thanks! I haven't proceeded to this point since my confidence levels of actually detecting coffee were pretty low.
I only purchased a shuttle board since I already have some esp32-wroom-32e adafruit feather boards.
I believe I might have not performed the burnin period correctly. I flashed their firmware and just let it blink for a day.
There's some reading for me to do before I actually have any clue what is really going on.