Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

BNO055 : issue with data collected

BNO055 : issue with data collected

ciramor
    New Poster

Hi,

We have done a suit with further sensors. I test the behaviour of sensors and I have some questions.

In attachment, you can see on picture1 our results. Test has been done with 6 sensors, they are all on the same reference, same position on a plate, and i move them in the same time. As you can see, it seems that quaternions are not always equal in function of the movment. Please, could you comment ? at the beginning, I have done the calibration phase as shown on different video that you share.

For information, we are on NDOF mode, and calibration is not done previously, so done at picture1.jpgpicture2.jpg power up.

on picture 2, for the same collect, you can see euler angle, and we can see that issues seems come from heading. Please could you tell me how to solve this issue ?

Don't hesitate to contact me if you need more informations

thanks in advance for your support

regards

SG

2 REPLIES 2

Vincent
    Community Moderator
    Community Moderator

I want to double confirm here:  you put 6 BNO055 on same board (in the suit), then rotate the board for calibration, then you got different heading output.  is my understanding correct?

Do you check the system calibration on those 6 sensors? are they both shows 3? 

Hi

Thnak you for you answer. Yes, you are right, you can considere that 6 sensors are on the same board, and they move together in the same time and always in the same way. Concerning the calibration note, unfortunately, we don't use arduino board, we have developped our own card to monitor values, and we have not access to these calibration note. I mean, that it has not been foreseen during our development, and we have to require to our partner to add this part of code !!

On my result, you can see at the beginning that all sensors give the same result, it doesn't mean that they are all calibrated correctly ? and then, when we don't move them, we can see difference !

thanks in advance

regards

seb

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist