Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    SOLVED

BSEC_E_CONFIG_VERSIONMISMATCH

BSEC_E_CONFIG_VERSIONMISMATCH

Mich
    New Poster

Hello

have the error BSEC_E_CONFIG_VERSIONMISMATCH during the config_load()

bsec_get_version() returns version.major:1 version.minor:4 version.major_bugfix:7 version.minor_bugfix:4

and inside the file bsec_serialized_configurations_iaq.c I have:

const uint8_t bsec_config_iaq[454] =
    {4,7,4,1,61,0, ....

Which seems identical...

Integration guide indicates "Obtain a compatible string.". How could I obtain it?

Version mismatch between what and what?

Do you have any suggestion?

Best regards

Michel

17 REPLIES 17

Hello,

I update as requested (previously I commented  /* Load previous library state, if available */  bsec_state_len = state_load(bsec_state, sizeof(bsec_state));)

Now error is at :

/* Call bsec_update_subscription() to enable/disable the requested virtual sensors */
    status = bsec_update_subscription(requested_virtual_sensors, n_requested_virtual_sensors, required_sensor_settings,
    &n_required_sensor_settings);
    debug_str("status ");
    debug_dec16(status);
    debug_str("\r\n");

=> status -16

=> BSEC_E_SU_SAMPLINTVLINTEGERMULT = -16, /*!< The sample_rate of the requested output (virtual) sensor passed to bsec_update_subscription() is not correct */

????

fish
    Community Moderator
    Community Moderator

Hi,

Please let me see the sample_rate in your configurate.

Example, the sample rate is BSEC_SAMPLE_RATE_LP in example code

bme680_bsec_update_subscription(float sample_rate)

You could find the value in this function.

/* Call to the function which initializes the BSEC library
    * Switch on low-power mode and provide no temperature offset */
    ret_bsec = bsec_iot_init(BSEC_SAMPLE_RATE_LP, 0.0f, bus_write, bus_read, sleep, state_load, config_load);

I did as you suggested:

ret = bsec_iot_init(BSEC_SAMPLE_RATE_LP, 0.0f, bus_write, bus_read, sleep, state_load, config_load);

The I2C link is OK because the first test is to read the Chip id and the value read is 0x61

fish
    Community Moderator
    Community Moderator

Hi,

How about current state, any other error or still error -0x16?

yes, -16 when config_load is empty and -34 when config_load set bsec_config_iaq

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist