Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    SOLVED

BSEC_E_CONFIG_VERSIONMISMATCH

BSEC_E_CONFIG_VERSIONMISMATCH

Mich
    New Poster

Hello

have the error BSEC_E_CONFIG_VERSIONMISMATCH during the config_load()

bsec_get_version() returns version.major:1 version.minor:4 version.major_bugfix:7 version.minor_bugfix:4

and inside the file bsec_serialized_configurations_iaq.c I have:

const uint8_t bsec_config_iaq[454] =
    {4,7,4,1,61,0, ....

Which seems identical...

Integration guide indicates "Obtain a compatible string.". How could I obtain it?

Version mismatch between what and what?

Do you have any suggestion?

Best regards

Michel

17 REPLIES 17

fish
    Community Moderator
    Community Moderator

Hi,

I'm not sure the API used in your platform.

In fact, there are resource to get the BSEC.

1 https://www.bosch-sensortec.com/software-tools/software/bsec/

2 https://github.com/BoschSensortec/BSEC-Arduino-library

3 https://www.bosch-sensortec.com/software-tools/tools/coines/

You could also refer to coines bsec examples.

Hi,

The bsec library has been provided by your support. A specific library for the MSP430 microcontroler with IAR IDE.

What do you call API? The issue is at the embedded level.

I already watched the documentations.

What is this BSEC_E_CONFIG_VERSIONMISMATCH error meaning?

mismatch between what and what?

Between the BME680 chipset and your library?

Best regards

Michel

fish
    Community Moderator
    Community Moderator

Hi Mich,

The API means bsec lib and relative integration code.

Have you integrate bsec lib success before? Or the first time integrate bsec lib?

Maybe the library in your side has some issue. Please directly contact to the distributor or our colleagues who provide the lib.

Best regards

Hello,

It is the first time I use bsec.
    I received the library directly from YOUR support: Bosch Sensortec Customer Support: Bosch Germany ((Ticket#00068351)) [ ref:_00D1tuarE._5003Y1ryO4Z:ref ]
    But I did not receive any news since I report them this issue.
    Which part of the "relative integration code" could mismatch the library?
    I can send my whole project to your support if it could help.

Best regards
    Mich

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist