I am currently integrating the Bosch BSXlite library into my IMU project.
Doing so, I noticed a mismatch between the API-documentation and the integration guideline.
Integration guideline lists the folling as available output:
- Angular rates in dps
- Orientation quaternion in lsb
- Geo orientation quaternion in lsb
- Geo heading accuracy in rps
I do not see this reflected in the API-documentation.
Instead, the API provides these outputs, which are not listed in the integration guideline:
- Heading accuracy in degrees and rad
- Geo heading accuracy in rad
Is the documentation incomplete at this point, or are these functions anyhow available?
(I am aware that 1 rps is (180/PI)dps)
Appreciate any help.
Solved! Go to Solution.