Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    SOLVED

Bme688 with two library

Bme688 with two library

ilcnet
    Established Member
    Hello dear BSTRobin, when i use adafruit_bme680.h library, the BME688 sensor works well without any problem but in this library we can't get to the co2 and evoc values, so when i use this code and another code bsec.h library, the co2 and evoc values are zero from bsec library but iaq and other values from adafruit library works well, How i can reach to co2 and evoc values with adafruit library or it isn't possible, so why the bsec library not working behind adafruit library, can you help me to solve this issue please.thanks alot
    7 REPLIES 7

BSTRobin
    Community Moderator
    Community Moderator

Hi ilcnet,

Adafruit_BME680 code didn't call BSEC library.

You could refer reference code https://github.com/BoschSensortec/Bosch-BSEC2-Library/blob/master/examples/generic_examples/basic_co..., add BSEC_OUTPUT_CO2_EQUIVALENT, BSEC_OUTPUT_BREATH_VOC_EQUIVALENT to sensorList, then you can get the output value of co2 equivalent estimate amd breath VOC concentration estimate.

ilcnet
    Established Member
    Thank you for your response, but how i can combine or can i combine bsec2 library with adafruit library, to get received adafruit output values + 2 value co2 and evoc from bsec2 library, is it possible? I can't read this two values that you sent me how i can or with which command i can read bsec2 values such as this two.

Bsec2 examples are in eeprom and calibration mode and after rebooting we must stay a few minutes two sensor give us the values and its in eeprom erase save mode, that we haven't need to do calibration again and again.

For example in adafruit library today or a few days a few months later when you turn on sensor it's give you real time values without any waiting time for values such as bsec2 examples.

ilcnet
    Established Member
    I received this error after input bsec2 library and using commends that you said me.
    Error compiling for board DOIT esp32 DEVKIT V1

@BSTRobin hi!

Those values come from this sheet below right? Can you confirm whether or not we could hipothetically just all all of the signal names below to output everything? And can you point me to the pdf with the information below to study it?

Severan_1-1655641244096.png

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist