Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    SOLVED

Can't change heater profil of BME688

Can't change heater profil of BME688

doppio-R

Hello,

I'm working with a STM32G070 MCU and the library 2.061 The heater_profil always stays the same, altough I have already change it and restart the whole system. The sensor get the old information from the function bsec_sensor_control.

I took the heater profile from the github parallel example, but in my case the measured temperature is to high. There is a 5 Celcius degree difference between the raw data from parallel mode to the raw data from the forced mode. The forced mode is much nearer to my comparison sensor. Even the compensated temperature has a difference about 2-3 degree to the forced mode.

Do you have any ideas?

Best regards

13 REPLIES 13

BSTRobin
    Community Moderator
    Community Moderator

Hello doppio-R,

To get CO2, IAQ, you need use BSEC library.

If 300 second is long for you, you could choose 3 second for your application.

BSEC configuration.png

BSEC 2 download link: https://www.bosch-sensortec.com/software-tools/software/bme688-software/

BSEC 2.X Software.png

Thank you. Before our conversation I already saw this table. But even when I change the configuration, the the bsec_bme_seetings.next_call is much higher than 3 seconds.  I took the generic 33V_3s_28d file.

This is my Initialization.

_bme68x_status = bsec_init(); // Bsec Library initialization
    memset(&_bsec_bme_settings, 0, sizeof(_bsec_bme_settings));
    memset(&_output, 0, sizeof(_output));
    _step = CONTROL_STEP;
    last_meas_index = 0;
    _bme68x_status |= setConfig(bsec_config_selectivity);
    _bme68x_status |= updateSubscription(BSEC_SAMPLE_RATE_HIGH_PERFORMANCE);
    _bme68x_status |= bme68x_init(&_bme68x);
    if (_bsec_status < BSEC_OK)
    return false;

BSTRobin
    Community Moderator
    Community Moderator

Hello doppio-R,

For your code, what BSEC version  you used, and example code you referred?

Hello Robin,

I'm using the BSEC_2.0.6.1 version and the code is based on the 1.4 Sensor API. I have attached my Code.

Maybe you will find a solution. Thank you.

BSTRobin
    Community Moderator
    Community Moderator

Hello doppio-R,

BSEC2 demonstrates Arduino's project. Your code is C code. If you need to run C code on your platform, you can download and use BSEC1.
    https://www.bosch-sensortec.com/software-tools/software/bsec/

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist