Bosch Sensortec Community

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    SOLVED

Compiling and testing BME680 on Custom hardware based on imx6ul Connect core SBC pro

Compiling and testing BME680 on Custom hardware based on imx6ul Connect core SBC pro

inspironics

Hello ,

I have an customised board with imx6ul processor and I am able to get the BME680 sensor up and able to read the pressure,temperature value on the i2c bus line.But I am not able to get the Air quality values.After searching in the net I found the BSEC library for aurdino and different architecture.Now I want to cross compile the libraries to my environment and generate the libraries.I am running my board using imx digi yocto and I am using the toolchain as below:

export ARCH=arm
    export CROSS_COMPILE=arm-dey-linux-gnueabi-

I downloaded the toolchain by following the link below:

https://www.digi.com/support/knowledge-base/cross-compiling-a-simple-c-program-in-digi-embedde

Can anyone help me to know how to compile the libraries to my environment and also how to integrate the source code in my user level application to communicate with the sensor.

Regards

Raguram.

5 REPLIES 5

handytech
    Community Moderator
    Community Moderator

We have shared your platform request to the appropriate team and will get back to you as soon as we receive more information. If it is possible to support it, please understand that it can take significant efforts (thus time) to integrate a new toolchain. In the meantime, please share any mandatory flags that would be needed for compilation or that are typ. used in your current projects.

Hai Handytech,

In my previous post  I have attached one way of obtaining the toolchain and here I am attaching another way of obtaining the toolchain.Please go through the link below:

https://www.digi.com/resources/documentation/digidocs/embedded/dey/2.6/cc6/yocto-gs_t_create-first-a...

Our platform is connectcore6ul SBC pro and image is dey-image-qt-x11.Please let me know if any other information is required.

Regards

Raguram.

Vincent
    Community Moderator
    Community Moderator

Here we need is the complier parameters you used in your project. 

Hello Vincent,

Below are the steps I am following to compile my application:

1.Once if you downloaded the toolchain it will be installed in specified path for example it will be installed in default location /opt.

Ex:/opt/eclipse/DigiADE4L-1.0.3/2.6-r3/ccimx6ulsbc/dey-image-qt-x11

2.For exporting the envirenment run as below:

source /opt/eclipse/DigiADE4L-1.0.3/2.6-r3/ccimx6ulsbc/dey-image-qt-x11/environment-setup-cortexa7t2hf-neon-dey-linux-gnueabi

3.For compiling the application just run make.

Regards

Raguram.

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist