cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Dev kit and mobile app issue

Dev kit and mobile app issue

Prop4et
    Established Member

I'm trying to create a topic that can include all the issues related to the two parts in the title.

@atsaleel reported that the mobile app that is used on the video tutorial is not the same that is given to us by downlaoding the official version on the site (v1.1.3) topic 

@UEF reported an incorrect behaviour of the app saying that the app starts running giving lines on the gas resistance graphs but then stops and doesn't give any result. topic

I want to add to these two issues the fact that on the info of the app it is displayed that the firmware version of the board is the 1.5.0, but on the bme ai studio v2.0.0 the versions of the firmware that supports the configuration files are 1.2, 1.5.2, 1.5.5 and 2.0.5. I used the flash.bat file to flash the "latest" firmware but the result doesn't change and i don't know if this is a problem of the app or it is actually the real version of the firmware.

In addition to that when passing the .aiconfig file and the other config file (that doesn't have the .config in the name), even if i change version i cannot live test the algorithm because the app doesn't allow to switch to the testing window, as shown in the attached image. Also the development board starts blinking red real fast, while when it is sampling the blinking is slower.  

8 REPLIES 8

Adrián
    Established Member

I have the same problem with the mobile app. Only the "demo" version 1.1.3.apk is available. Where can I download the version of the tutorials?

Prop4et
    Established Member

Yes that's one of the issues we are experiencing and asked in the main topic.

makksik
    Visitor

Concur. Have been fishing through the forums to try and find either a different firmware/bootloader that may have been attached by a moderator and trying to export every version of AI-Studio model configs to try and get them to work. No such luck if following the instructions. 

Currently just have datalogging capability and depending on the version of the config file, I can get the phone app to draw some lines but do nothing else useful (no results or live tests possible. Have searched for some responses to the 'greyed-out' test button and those solutions by moderator seem to have worked for others in the past but do not work currently for me.

Prop4et
    Established Member

It could be helpful if you manage to post the links to the solutions u have found, maybe some of us will be able to make it work for at least the specific use case.

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist