Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    SOLVED

How to integrate BMI323 in C project

How to integrate BMI323 in C project

Smartin

Hello community,

I'm trying to integrate the BMI323 into my Code Composer Studio project for TI microcontroller.
    In the provided API (which is not available at the Bosch GIT any longer for whatever reason) there are lots of bmi3-function calls that are not defined in any of the files.

I honestly don't know where to start. Am I missing a layer on top of that API or am I expected to code these functions by myself?
    How can I make this sensor run within my TI project?

Please excuse if these are stupid questions. I'm pretty new to this. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks a lot and best regards,

Martin

5 REPLIES 5

BSTRobin
    Community Moderator
    Community Moderator

Hi Smartin,

Sorry for the inconvience, we are checking internally why BMI323 sensor API on github is not available.

You could refer attached example code run on STM32 that I wish it will be helpful for you.

Hello Robin,

thanks a lot for your fast response.
    The example helps a bit. I can see that there are still a lot of Coines references. That is exactly the part I'm struggling with. Since I'm not using the evaluation board from Bosch I think the Coines environment is useless for me, right?

Is there any other resources on how to make the BMI323 communicate with other platforms by using the API?

Thanks a lot and best regards,

Martin

BSTRobin
    Community Moderator
    Community Moderator

Hi Smartin,

Previous exmaple code runs on STM32, not for coines environment.
    If you would like to refer to how BMI323 sensor API runs directly on the MCU platform, I think it will be useful to you.

Hi Robin,

you are right. Please excuse the confusion and thanks a lot. With the code you provided I should be able to make it work.

Best regards,
    Martin

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist