Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    SOLVED

How to use BSX-Lite Library for 6-DOF.

How to use BSX-Lite Library for 6-DOF.

MKrishna

Hi Team,

Present, I am Working with BMX160 Sonsor with BSX Lite Library. 

How to use BSX-Lite Library for 6-DOF ?  i.e. we need to use  BSX-Lite library for 6 sensor data(Aceelerometer Data(x,y,z), Gyroscopic Data(x,y,z)) to get Roll, Pitch and Yaw.  

Please provide required Info and reference documents.

Thnak you,

M Krishna.

6 REPLIES 6

BSTRobin
    Community Moderator
    Community Moderator

Hello MKrishna,

After you download BSXlite from here:https://www.bosch-sensortec.com/software-tools/software/sensor-fusion-software/, you could find "BSXlite_LibraryIntegrationGuideline.pdf", "BSXlite_API_Documentation.pdf" under "BSXlite_Cortex_M3_M4_M4F\Doc\Guide" folder.

Hi BSTRobin,

Thank you for Response.

I gone through your suggested documents, but I didn't get the information regarding 6-DOF based  Euler angles(Roll, Pitch, Yaw).

BsxLite library integrated with ARM Cortex-M4F MCU and Able to get the Euler angles(Roll, Pitch, Yaw) from 9-DOF Sensor data(Accel(Ax,Ay,Az),Gyro(Gx,Gy,Gz), Mag(Mx,My,Mz)).

Now, Issue is that  Can we only use 6-DOF Sensor data (Accel(Ax,Ay,Az),Gyro(Gx,Gy,Gz)) to get the Euler angles(Roll, Pitch, Yaw) from BsxLite Library?

Is BSXLite Library support 6DOF also?  If supports then please share the procedure to get the Euler angles.

Please provide required information and reference document and code. 

Thank you,

M Krishna.

BSTRobin
    Community Moderator
    Community Moderator

Hello MKrishna,

If you download "genericbsxlite_v1-0-2.zip", you could see doc, example code, library, etc.

6doF, Euler angles output had been supported in BSX-Lite.

BSX-Lite v1-0-2.pngBSX-Lite general description.png

Hi BSTRobin,

Thank you for Response.

I searched the "genericbsxlite_v1-0-2.zip", but unable to find the "genericbsxlite_v1-0-2.zip

Can you please provide the download URL link for "genericbsxlite_v1-0-2.zip"  or  genericbsxlite_v1-0-2.zip files

Please provide the required information and library files.

Thank you,

M Krishna.

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist