Bosch Sensortec Community

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    SOLVED

How to use the exported algorithm in my code?

How to use the exported algorithm in my code?

Meh

Hallo zusammen,

When I export an algorithm from BME AI-Studio, I get four files:

• file.h
    • file.c
    • file.csv
    • file.config

The "file.config" enables me to implement the algorithm using the Development Kit and the Development Kit App on my Android phone.

My question is: how can I implement the algorithm in my C++ or C code to run it on my microcontroller?

My goal is to be able to use my algorithm to detect classes, similar to when I use the BSEC library to detect the air quality?

Danke im Voraus

2 REPLIES 2

Minhwan
    Community Moderator
    Community Moderator

Hello Meh, 

AI studio exported files can be used with BSEC 2. 

Once you download bsec 2, there is config folder and there are many config files. 

BSEC 2 use config files as c and h files, so please put your custom config file in your folder and include it in your application. 

Thanks, 

Hi,

Can you please explain what do you mean by  "put your custom config file in your folder and include it in your application". I have generated config file and then I unzipped the BSEC2 library and paste my config file into this library's config folder and then I zipped that library file again and tried to import that zipped file as BSEC2 library into arduiono. But arduino says invalid library. Can you please explain how can I use the config file generated form AI studio in Arduino for further applications?

Thankyou

Regards,

Shehzad

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist