Important Cookie Information

This website uses absolutely necessary cookies. If you consent to the use of convenience cookies, please click “Yes, I agree.” By clicking on “Privacy Settings.” you can change this setting at any time and withdraw your given consent. Icon down see more You can find detailled information in our Privacy Policy Icon forward-right
Icon up see less

Bosch Sensortec Community

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Logging Data

New Poster

Logging Data

Hello,

I am currently designing a benchmark test to characterize several IMUs at once (working only with Shuttle boards). Hence, I need a data logging platform, I saw that Bosch has one but an application board is needed and since I would need several application boards to complete my tests which would end up being a bit pricey.

Hence I was wondering if Bosch has drivers for Labview to use Labview as my data logger.

Thanks in advance!

Anthony

Tags (2)
    1 REPLY 1
    Highlighted
    Community Moderator
    Community Moderator

Re: Logging Data

Hi Anthony,

There are 3 solutions:
    1- The shuttleboards are made to plug in directly into a breadboard (same spacing as old DIP packages). Indeed if you do not want to use the expensive application board, you can use any MCU of your choice, one SPI bus + 1CS per device and save a lot.

2- We do not have Labview drivers, but if you wanted to use the application board, Development Desktop 2.0 comes with a .dll that allows to talk to the shuttle directly. You can write a Labview wrapper for this .dll. Look in the installation folder for the documentation on this .dll

3- You can always use COINES with the Application Board. You would be limited by the number of available GPIOs for the Chip Select lines, but this is another solution using a single Application board.

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist