Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    SOLVED

Reverse detection for Vehicle Video-Recorder

Reverse detection for Vehicle Video-Recorder

Gideon
    Long-established Member

Hello,

I am searching for a solution for detecting "Reverse" for vehicle video-recorder(black box).

Could you let me know which is the best part of it?

Best Regards,

5 REPLIES 5

Vincent
    Community Moderator
    Community Moderator

I'm not able to get your point here.

Can you give me more detail what you are looking for? 

Do you want to find a solution to decoding the black box for vehicle video recording box? 

Or you want to find a solution to detect the motion of the car then trigger vieo recording?

Gideon
    Long-established Member

Hi Vincent,

Sorry about that. 

I'm looking for a part to detect the reverse direction. For example, when I drive a car, I believe the accelerometer or gyro can detect the forward and reverse direction.

So I want to know which is the best solution between acc and gyro for detecting the direction?

blackbox.PNG

 Best Regards,

Vincent
    Community Moderator
    Community Moderator

OK,  now i understand.  you want to detect the deceleration of vehicles. 

I will say using IMU will be able to achieve this target. 

The linear acceleration sensor can be used for this purpose which is sensor fusion of accel and gyro data. 

Gideon
    Long-established Member

Thanks for your help.

Is there any way to get the fusion algorithm for that?

Best Regards,

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist