I bought Nicla sense me and it worked great. I decided to update my board and bmi 270 firmware because I found some topics here that reported these updates solved wrong and delayed Temp value. that was correct but now, the board recorded some strange constant value in irregular patterns for Acc and GYR sensors. I have 2 similar boards and one of them is not updated and just comes out box. I tested them in the same environment and the board which was updated, recorded these strange values. I attached the chart for the updated board.
Acc constant value are always same value : X= 8192 and Y= -19179 and Z= 1
Gyr constant values are completely random (marked in the attached screenshot)
both nicla sense me and bmi270 are upgraded to the latest firmware.
I am also reading the data by cable from nicla to Arduino h7.