I'm currently using the BNO055 with NDOF, but in static conditions the System and Magnetometer calibration levels go from 3 to 0.
The same issue is asked below.
For the above,
1. Has the latest firmware fixed this issue?
2. If question.1 is YES, can I download the firmware?
3. Is there BNO055 Development board that can update the firmware?
1. the BNO055 shuttle board is able to upgrad the FW when using our DD2.0 UI
2. When you install the latest DD2.0 UI with also BNO FW patch, you will get latest BNO055 FW under UI installation folder
3. Yes, new FW improved on this issue.
Thanks for the reply.
I tried with the DD2.0 UI in the following environment to update the firmware, but couldn't connect as the attached.
・Set nBOOT_LOAD_PI to low
・Set PS1 to high
・Set PS0 to low
・VDD to 3.3V
・Make nRESET momentarily high
I would like to know the correct wiring method and control procedure for updating firmware.
Could you give me the circuit diagram of "BNO055 USB Stick"?
Which board you are connect to PC?
To work with our DD2.0, you need either APP2.0 board + BNO055 shuttle. For this connetion, BNO055 is work under I2C interface. so both PS1 and PS0 should be tied to GND.
also the RESET should be released to make sensor enter boot loader mode.
This is the easiest way to connect your sensor to our DD2.0 UI.
Another connection is BNO USB stick which actually is a reduced version as APP2.0 + BNO055 shuttle board. And it is not so easy to rework.
So i suggest you to use APP2.0 with DD2.0 for your BNO055 FW upgrade.