cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    SOLVED

Training Coffee Beans and Field Air

Training Coffee Beans and Field Air

Ayashkant123

I have exported the array file after training the sensor. When I am using it in the code the GAS PERCENTAGE in coffee is always showing 99% even I am putting the sensor in the Air. Does the amount of GAS_ESTIMATE_PERCENTAGE has any relation to the IAQ Accuracy? 

I have taken the example from the BSEC sensor 2 library link is given here Bosch-BSEC2-Library/basic_config_state.ino at master · BoschSensortec/Bosch-BSEC2-Library · GitHub

I  have attached the array file. Can you verify and check what could be the issue?

12 REPLIES 12

BSTRobin
    Community Moderator
    Community Moderator

Hi kd7eir,

Currently the best way to tackle sensor aging is by including data from both boards(old and new sensors) for training.

Thanks for your answers.

But could you please explain this sentence: Currently the best way to tackle sensor aging is by including data from both boards(old and new sensors) for training.

What do you mean by "old and new sensors" and what is meaning of "to tackle sensor aging "?

And one more question: How proportionally different is the battery consumption of a trained sensor and an untrained one at the same parameters?

Thank you!

BSTRobin
    Community Moderator
    Community Moderator

Hi Sebelo,

If you record data with sensor(old sensor) ,do the training with BME AI-Studio and generate configuration file. The configuration file is good for the current sensor(old sensor), but the accuracy will vary when it is used for other sensors(new sensors). Because the old sensor is aged, the new sensor is not aged.

Power consumption depends on the power consumption mode configuration of the sensor, which has little to do with training.

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist