Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Using the BSEC Library with a ESP32

Using the BSEC Library with a ESP32

danielsiegel
    New Poster

Hello everyone,

I am currently trying to use the  BSEC Arduino Library with an ESP32-WROOM-32.

I tried to follow the tutorial on the BSEC Arduino  Github Page but failed at point 3 (Modyfing the platform.txt file) as there was no

-libalgobsec

flag in my whole platform.txt.

However, the output indicates that there is something wrong while linking the library, what could be the problem here?

I made sure that the BSEC Library is imported as .ZIP file. Using the Adafruit Library for the BME680 works fine, its just that I want to utilize the IAQ calculations from the BSEC Library.

Linking everything together...
    "C:\\Users\\Daniel\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\esp32\\tools\\xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc\\1.22.0-80-g6c4433a-5.2.0/bin/xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc" -nostdlib "-LC:\\Users\\Daniel\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\esp32\\hardware\\esp32\\1.0.4/tools/sdk/lib" "-LC:\\Users\\Daniel\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\esp32\\hardware\\esp32\\1.0.4/tools/sdk/ld" -T esp32_out.ld -T esp32.common.ld -T esp32.rom.ld -T esp32.peripherals.ld -T esp32.rom.libgcc.ld -T esp32.rom.spiram_incompatible_fns.ld -u ld_include_panic_highint_hdl -u call_user_start_cpu0 -Wl,--gc-sections -Wl,-static -Wl,--undefined=uxTopUsedPriority -u __cxa_guard_dummy -u __cxx_fatal_exception -Wl,--start-group "C:\\Users\\Daniel\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_651499\\sketch\\basic.ino.cpp.o" "C:\\Users\\Daniel\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_651499\\libraries\\BSEC-Arduino-library-master\\BSEC-Arduino-library-master.a" "C:\\Users\\Daniel\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_651499\\libraries\\Wire\\Wire.cpp.o" "C:\\Users\\Daniel\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_651499\\libraries\\SPI\\SPI.cpp.o" "C:\\Users\\Daniel\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_cache_912371\\core\\core_d21c6467688fac59a5c19ece55b8c157.a" -lgcc -lesp32 -lphy -lesp_http_client -lmbedtls -lrtc -lesp_http_server -lbtdm_app -lspiffs -lbootloader_support -lmdns -lnvs_flash -lfatfs -lpp -lnet80211 -ljsmn -lface_detection -llibsodium -lvfs -ldl_lib -llog -lfreertos -lcxx -lsmartconfig_ack -lxtensa-debug-module -lheap -ltcpip_adapter -lmqtt -lulp -lfd -lfb_gfx -lnghttp -lprotocomm -lsmartconfig -lm -lethernet -limage_util -lc_nano -lsoc -ltcp_transport -lc -lmicro-ecc -lface_recognition -ljson -lwpa_supplicant -lmesh -lesp_https_ota -lwpa2 -lexpat -llwip -lwear_levelling -lapp_update -ldriver -lbt -lespnow -lcoap -lasio -lnewlib -lconsole -lapp_trace -lesp32-camera -lhal -lprotobuf-c -lsdmmc -lcore -lpthread -lcoexist -lfreemodbus -lspi_flash -lesp-tls -lwpa -lwifi_provisioning -lwps -lesp_adc_cal -lesp_event -lopenssl -lesp_ringbuf -lfr -lstdc++ -Wl,--end-group -Wl,-EL -o "C:\\Users\\Daniel\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_651499/basic.ino.elf"
    C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_651499\libraries\BSEC-Arduino-library-master\BSEC-Arduino-library-master.a(bsec.cpp.o):(.literal._ZN4Bsec11beginCommonEv+0x4): undefined reference to `bsec_init'
    C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_651499\libraries\BSEC-Arduino-library-master\BSEC-Arduino-library-master.a(bsec.cpp.o):(.literal._ZN4Bsec11beginCommonEv+0x8): undefined reference to `bsec_get_version'
    C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_651499\libraries\BSEC-Arduino-library-master\BSEC-Arduino-library-master.a(bsec.cpp.o):(.literal._ZN4Bsec18updateSubscriptionEP21bsec_virtual_sensor_thf+0x0): undefined reference to `bsec_update_subscription'
    C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_651499\libraries\BSEC-Arduino-library-master\BSEC-Arduino-library-master.a(bsec.cpp.o):(.literal._ZN4Bsec8setStateEPh+0x0): undefined reference to `bsec_set_state'
    C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_651499\libraries\BSEC-Arduino-library-master\BSEC-Arduino-library-master.a(bsec.cpp.o):(.literal._ZN4Bsec15readProcessDataEx19bsec_bme_settings_t+0x14): undefined reference to `bsec_do_steps'
    C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_651499\libraries\BSEC-Arduino-library-master\BSEC-Arduino-library-master.a(bsec.cpp.o):(.literal._ZN4Bsec3runEx+0x0): undefined reference to `bsec_sensor_control'
    C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_651499\libraries\BSEC-Arduino-library-master\BSEC-Arduino-library-master.a(bsec.cpp.o):(.literal._ZN4Bsec3runEx+0x4): undefined reference to `bsec_get_state'
    C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_651499\libraries\BSEC-Arduino-library-master\BSEC-Arduino-library-master.a(bsec.cpp.o): In function `Bsec::beginCommon()':
    C:\Users\Daniel\Documents\Arduino\libraries\BSEC-Arduino-library-master\src/bsec.cpp:477: undefined reference to `bsec_init'
    C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_651499\libraries\BSEC-Arduino-library-master\BSEC-Arduino-library-master.a(bsec.cpp.o): In function `Bsec::getVersion()':
    C:\Users\Daniel\Documents\Arduino\libraries\BSEC-Arduino-library-master\src/bsec.cpp:477: undefined reference to `bsec_get_version'
    C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_651499\libraries\BSEC-Arduino-library-master\BSEC-Arduino-library-master.a(bsec.cpp.o): In function `Bsec::updateSubscription(bsec_virtual_sensor_t*, unsigned char, float)':
    C:\Users\Daniel\Documents\Arduino\libraries\BSEC-Arduino-library-master\src/bsec.cpp:477: undefined reference to `bsec_update_subscription'
    C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_651499\libraries\BSEC-Arduino-library-master\BSEC-Arduino-library-master.a(bsec.cpp.o): In function `Bsec::setState(unsigned char*)':
    C:\Users\Daniel\Documents\Arduino\libraries\BSEC-Arduino-library-master\src/bsec.cpp:477: undefined reference to `bsec_set_state'
    C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_651499\libraries\BSEC-Arduino-library-master\BSEC-Arduino-library-master.a(bsec.cpp.o): In function `Bsec::readProcessData(long long, bsec_bme_settings_t)':
    C:\Users\Daniel\Documents\Arduino\libraries\BSEC-Arduino-library-master\src/bsec.cpp:386: undefined reference to `bsec_do_steps'
    C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_651499\libraries\BSEC-Arduino-library-master\BSEC-Arduino-library-master.a(bsec.cpp.o): In function `Bsec::run(long long)':
    C:\Users\Daniel\Documents\Arduino\libraries\BSEC-Arduino-library-master\src/bsec.cpp:201: undefined reference to `bsec_init'
    C:\Users\Daniel\Documents\Arduino\libraries\BSEC-Arduino-library-master\src/bsec.cpp:211: undefined reference to `bsec_update_subscription'
    C:\Users\Daniel\Documents\Arduino\libraries\BSEC-Arduino-library-master\src/bsec.cpp:211: undefined reference to `bsec_sensor_control'
    C:\Users\Daniel\Documents\Arduino\libraries\BSEC-Arduino-library-master\src/bsec.cpp:247: undefined reference to `bsec_get_state'
    collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
    Bibliothek BSEC-Arduino-library-master in Version 1.5.1474 im Ordner: C:\Users\Daniel\Documents\Arduino\libraries\BSEC-Arduino-library-master  wird verwendet
    Bibliothek Wire in Version 1.0.1 im Ordner: C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\esp32\hardware\esp32\1.0.4\libraries\Wire  wird verwendet
    Bibliothek SPI in Version 1.0 im Ordner: C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\esp32\hardware\esp32\1.0.4\libraries\SPI  wird verwendet
    exit status 1
    Fehler beim Kompilieren für das Board ESP32 Dev Module.

My platform.txt at %appdata%/Local/Arduino15/packages/esp32/1.0.4/platform.txt looks as follows:

name=ESP32 Arduino
    version=

tools.esptool_py.path={runtime.tools.esptool_py.path}
    tools.esptool_py.cmd=esptool
    tools.esptool_py.cmd.linux=esptool.py
    tools.esptool_py.cmd.windows=esptool.exe

tools.esptool_py.network_cmd=python "{runtime.platform.path}/tools/espota.py"
    tools.esptool_py.network_cmd.windows="{runtime.platform.path}/tools/espota.exe"

tools.gen_esp32part.cmd=python "{runtime.platform.path}/tools/gen_esp32part.py"
    tools.gen_esp32part.cmd.windows="{runtime.platform.path}/tools/gen_esp32part.exe"

compiler.warning_flags=-w
    compiler.warning_flags.none=-w
    compiler.warning_flags.default=
    compiler.warning_flags.more=-Wall -Werror=all
    compiler.warning_flags.all=-Wall -Werror=all -Wextra

compiler.path={runtime.tools.xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc.path}/bin/
    compiler.sdk.path={runtime.platform.path}/tools/sdk
    compiler.cpreprocessor.flags=-DESP_PLATFORM -DMBEDTLS_CONFIG_FILE="mbedtls/esp_config.h" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DGCC_NOT_5_2_0=0 -DWITH_POSIX "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/config" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/app_trace" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/app_update" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/asio" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/bootloader_support" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/bt" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/coap" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/console" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/driver" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/esp-tls" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/esp32" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/esp_adc_cal" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/esp_event" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/esp_http_client" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/esp_http_server" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/esp_https_ota" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/esp_ringbuf" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/ethernet" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/expat" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/fatfs" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/freemodbus" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/freertos" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/heap" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/idf_test" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/jsmn" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/json" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/libsodium" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/log" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/lwip" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/mbedtls" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/mdns" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/micro-ecc" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/mqtt" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/newlib" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/nghttp" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/nvs_flash" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/openssl" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/protobuf-c" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/protocomm" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/pthread" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/sdmmc" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/smartconfig_ack" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/soc" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/spi_flash" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/spiffs" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/tcp_transport" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/tcpip_adapter" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/ulp" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/vfs" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/wear_levelling" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/wifi_provisioning" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/wpa_supplicant" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/xtensa-debug-module" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/esp-face" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/esp32-camera" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/esp-face" "-I{compiler.sdk.path}/include/fb_gfx"

compiler.c.cmd=xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc
    compiler.c.flags=-std=gnu99 -Os -g3 -fstack-protector -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fstrict-volatile-bitfields -mlongcalls -nostdlib -Wpointer-arith {compiler.warning_flags} -Wno-maybe-uninitialized -Wno-unused-function -Wno-unused-but-set-variable -Wno-unused-variable -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-old-style-declaration -MMD -c

compiler.cpp.cmd=xtensa-esp32-elf-g++
    compiler.cpp.flags=-std=gnu++11 -Os -g3 -Wpointer-arith -fexceptions -fstack-protector -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fstrict-volatile-bitfields -mlongcalls -nostdlib {compiler.warning_flags} -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=unused-but-set-variable -Wno-error=unused-variable -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-unused-but-set-parameter -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-sign-compare -fno-rtti -MMD -c

compiler.S.cmd=xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc
    compiler.S.flags=-c -g3 -x assembler-with-cpp -MMD -mlongcalls

compiler.c.elf.cmd=xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc
    compiler.c.elf.flags=-nostdlib "-L{compiler.sdk.path}/lib" "-L{compiler.sdk.path}/ld" -T esp32_out.ld -T esp32.common.ld -T esp32.rom.ld -T esp32.peripherals.ld -T esp32.rom.libgcc.ld -T esp32.rom.spiram_incompatible_fns.ld -u ld_include_panic_highint_hdl -u call_user_start_cpu0 -Wl,--gc-sections -Wl,-static -Wl,--undefined=uxTopUsedPriority  -u __cxa_guard_dummy -u __cxx_fatal_exception
    compiler.c.elf.libs=-lgcc -lesp32 -lphy -lesp_http_client -lmbedtls -lrtc -lesp_http_server -lbtdm_app -lspiffs -lbootloader_support -lmdns -lnvs_flash -lfatfs -lpp -lnet80211 -ljsmn -lface_detection -llibsodium -lvfs -ldl_lib -llog -lfreertos -lcxx -lsmartconfig_ack -lxtensa-debug-module -lheap -ltcpip_adapter -lmqtt -lulp -lfd -lfb_gfx -lnghttp -lprotocomm -lsmartconfig -lm -lethernet -limage_util -lc_nano -lsoc -ltcp_transport -lc -lmicro-ecc -lface_recognition -ljson -lwpa_supplicant -lmesh -lesp_https_ota -lwpa2 -lexpat -llwip -lwear_levelling -lapp_update -ldriver -lbt -lespnow -lcoap -lasio -lnewlib -lconsole -lapp_trace -lesp32-camera -lhal -lprotobuf-c -lsdmmc -lcore -lpthread -lcoexist -lfreemodbus -lspi_flash -lesp-tls -lwpa -lwifi_provisioning -lwps -lesp_adc_cal -lesp_event -lopenssl -lesp_ringbuf -lfr  -lstdc++

compiler.as.cmd=xtensa-esp32-elf-as

compiler.ar.cmd=xtensa-esp32-elf-ar
    compiler.ar.flags=cru

compiler.size.cmd=xtensa-esp32-elf-size

# This can be overriden in boards.txt
    build.flash_size=4MB
    build.flash_mode=dio
    build.boot=bootloader
    build.code_debug=0
    build.defines=
    build.extra_flags=-DESP32 -DCORE_DEBUG_LEVEL={build.code_debug} {build.defines}

# These can be overridden in platform.local.txt
    compiler.c.extra_flags=
    compiler.c.elf.extra_flags=
    #compiler.c.elf.extra_flags=-v
    compiler.cpp.extra_flags=
    compiler.S.extra_flags=
    compiler.ar.extra_flags=
    compiler.elf2hex.extra_flags=
    compiler.libraries.ldflags=

## Compile c files
    recipe.c.o.pattern="{compiler.path}{compiler.c.cmd}" {compiler.cpreprocessor.flags} {compiler.c.flags} -DF_CPU={build.f_cpu} -DARDUINO={runtime.ide.version} -DARDUINO_{build.board} -DARDUINO_ARCH_{build.arch} -DARDUINO_BOARD="{build.board}" -DARDUINO_VARIANT="{build.variant}" {compiler.c.extra_flags} {build.extra_flags} {includes} "{source_file}" -o "{object_file}"

## Compile c++ files
    recipe.cpp.o.pattern="{compiler.path}{compiler.cpp.cmd}" {compiler.cpreprocessor.flags} {compiler.cpp.flags} -DF_CPU={build.f_cpu} -DARDUINO={runtime.ide.version} -DARDUINO_{build.board} -DARDUINO_ARCH_{build.arch} -DARDUINO_BOARD="{build.board}" -DARDUINO_VARIANT="{build.variant}" {compiler.cpp.extra_flags} {build.extra_flags} {includes} "{source_file}" -o "{object_file}"

## Compile S files
    recipe.S.o.pattern="{compiler.path}{compiler.c.cmd}" {compiler.cpreprocessor.flags} {compiler.S.flags} -DF_CPU={build.f_cpu} -DARDUINO={runtime.ide.version} -DARDUINO_{build.board} -DARDUINO_ARCH_{build.arch} -DARDUINO_BOARD="{build.board}" -DARDUINO_VARIANT="{build.variant}" {compiler.S.extra_flags} {build.extra_flags} {includes} "{source_file}" -o "{object_file}"

## Create archives
    recipe.ar.pattern="{compiler.path}{compiler.ar.cmd}" {compiler.ar.flags} {compiler.ar.extra_flags} "{archive_file_path}" "{object_file}"

## Combine gc-sections, archives, and objects
    recipe.c.combine.pattern="{compiler.path}{compiler.c.elf.cmd}" {compiler.c.elf.flags} {compiler.c.elf.extra_flags} -Wl,--start-group {object_files} "{archive_file_path}" {compiler.c.elf.libs} -Wl,--end-group -Wl,-EL -o "{build.path}/{build.project_name}.elf"

## Create eeprom
    recipe.objcopy.eep.pattern={tools.gen_esp32part.cmd} -q "{runtime.platform.path}/tools/partitions/{build.partitions}.csv" "{build.path}/{build.project_name}.partitions.bin"

## Create hex
    recipe.objcopy.hex.pattern="{tools.esptool_py.path}/{tools.esptool_py.cmd}" --chip esp32 elf2image --flash_mode "{build.flash_mode}" --flash_freq "{build.flash_freq}" --flash_size "{build.flash_size}" -o "{build.path}/{build.project_name}.bin" "{build.path}/{build.project_name}.elf"
    recipe.objcopy.hex.pattern.linux=python "{tools.esptool_py.path}/{tools.esptool_py.cmd}" --chip esp32 elf2image --flash_mode "{build.flash_mode}" --flash_freq "{build.flash_freq}" --flash_size "{build.flash_size}" -o "{build.path}/{build.project_name}.bin" "{build.path}/{build.project_name}.elf"

## Save hex
    recipe.output.tmp_file={build.project_name}.bin
    recipe.output.save_file={build.project_name}.{build.variant}.bin

## Compute size
    recipe.size.pattern="{compiler.path}{compiler.size.cmd}" -A "{build.path}/{build.project_name}.elf"
    recipe.size.regex=^(?:\.iram0\.text|\.iram0\.vectors|\.dram0\.data|\.flash\.text|\.flash\.rodata|)\s+([0-9]+).*
    recipe.size.regex.data=^(?:\.dram0\.data|\.dram0\.bss|\.noinit)\s+([0-9]+).*

# ------------------------------

tools.esptool_py.upload.protocol=esp32
    tools.esptool_py.upload.params.verbose=
    tools.esptool_py.upload.params.quiet=
    tools.esptool_py.upload.pattern="{path}/{cmd}" --chip esp32 --port "{serial.port}" --baud {upload.speed}  --before default_reset --after hard_reset write_flash -z --flash_mode {build.flash_mode} --flash_freq {build.flash_freq} --flash_size detect 0xe000 "{runtime.platform.path}/tools/partitions/boot_app0.bin" 0x1000 "{runtime.platform.path}/tools/sdk/bin/bootloader_{build.boot}_{build.flash_freq}.bin" 0x10000 "{build.path}/{build.project_name}.bin" 0x8000 "{build.path}/{build.project_name}.partitions.bin"
    tools.esptool_py.upload.pattern.linux=python "{path}/{cmd}" --chip esp32 --port "{serial.port}" --baud {upload.speed}  --before default_reset --after hard_reset write_flash -z --flash_mode {build.flash_mode} --flash_freq {build.flash_freq} --flash_size detect 0xe000 "{runtime.platform.path}/tools/partitions/boot_app0.bin" 0x1000 "{runtime.platform.path}/tools/sdk/bin/bootloader_{build.boot}_{build.flash_freq}.bin" 0x10000 "{build.path}/{build.project_name}.bin" 0x8000 "{build.path}/{build.project_name}.partitions.bin"
    tools.esptool_py.upload.network_pattern={network_cmd} -i "{serial.port}" -p "{network.port}" "--auth={network.password}" -f "{build.path}/{build.project_name}.bin"

2 REPLIES 2

Minhwan
    Community Moderator
    Community Moderator

Hello Daniel, 

You didn't follow one option, could you test with my platform.txt? 

Thanks 🙂 

Hi, I am trying to interface BSEC2 with ESP32 feather which along with my BME688 Dev kit and I am facing the same issue. I am getting the error below. I have followed all the steps and finally replaced the platform text  with one given in this thread. I am still facing the same issue. I have checked that all these functions are defined in the library and there is no error with the included library file. Can you help? I am trying to run the basic_config_state.ino found in the example for BME688 dev kit.

c:/users/arun.sharma/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/esp32/tools/xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc/gcc8_4_0-esp-2021r2/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-esp32-elf/8.4.0/../../../../xtensa-esp32-elf/bin/ld.exe: sketch\basic_config_state.ino.cpp.o: in function `Bsec::getVersion()':
    C:\Users\Arun.Sharma\OneDrive - SharkNinja\Documents\ESP32\libraries\BSEC_2.0.6.1_Generic_Release_04302021/bsec.h:186: undefined reference to `bsec_get_version'
    c:/users/arun.sharma/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/esp32/tools/xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc/gcc8_4_0-esp-2021r2/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-esp32-elf/8.4.0/../../../../xtensa-esp32-elf/bin/ld.exe: C:\Users\Arun.Sharma\OneDrive - SharkNinja\Documents\ESP32\libraries\BSEC_2.0.6.1_Generic_Release_04302021/bsec.h:186: undefined reference to `bsec_get_version'
    c:/users/arun.sharma/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/esp32/tools/xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc/gcc8_4_0-esp-2021r2/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-esp32-elf/8.4.0/../../../../xtensa-esp32-elf/bin/ld.exe: C:\Users\Arun.Sharma\OneDrive - SharkNinja\Documents\ESP32\libraries\BSEC_2.0.6.1_Generic_Release_04302021/bsec.h:186: undefined reference to `bsec_get_version'
    c:/users/arun.sharma/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/esp32/tools/xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc/gcc8_4_0-esp-2021r2/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-esp32-elf/8.4.0/../../../../xtensa-esp32-elf/bin/ld.exe: libraries\BSEC_2.0.6.1_Generic_Release_04302021\bsec.cpp.o:(.literal._ZN4Bsec11beginCommonEv+0x0): undefined reference to `bsec_init'
    c:/users/arun.sharma/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/esp32/tools/xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc/gcc8_4_0-esp-2021r2/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-esp32-elf/8.4.0/../../../../xtensa-esp32-elf/bin/ld.exe: libraries\BSEC_2.0.6.1_Generic_Release_04302021\bsec.cpp.o:(.literal._ZN4Bsec18updateSubscriptionEP21bsec_virtual_sensor_thf+0x0): undefined reference to `bsec_update_subscription'
    c:/users/arun.sharma/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/esp32/tools/xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc/gcc8_4_0-esp-2021r2/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-esp32-elf/8.4.0/../../../../xtensa-esp32-elf/bin/ld.exe: libraries\BSEC_2.0.6.1_Generic_Release_04302021\bsec.cpp.o:(.literal._ZN4Bsec18updateSubscriptionEP21bsec_virtual_sensor_thf+0x4): undefined reference to `bme68x_init'
    c:/users/arun.sharma/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/esp32/tools/xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc/gcc8_4_0-esp-2021r2/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-esp32-elf/8.4.0/../../../../xtensa-esp32-elf/bin/ld.exe: libraries\BSEC_2.0.6.1_Generic_Release_04302021\bsec.cpp.o:(.literal._ZN4Bsec8getStateEPh+0x0): undefined reference to `bsec_get_state'
    c:/users/arun.sharma/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/esp32/tools/xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc/gcc8_4_0-esp-2021r2/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-esp32-elf/8.4.0/../../../../xtensa-esp32-elf/bin/ld.exe: libraries\BSEC_2.0.6.1_Generic_Release_04302021\bsec.cpp.o:(.literal._ZN4Bsec8setStateEPh+0x0): undefined reference to `bsec_set_state'
    c:/users/arun.sharma/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/esp32/tools/xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc/gcc8_4_0-esp-2021r2/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-esp32-elf/8.4.0/../../../../xtensa-esp32-elf/bin/ld.exe: libraries\BSEC_2.0.6.1_Generic_Release_04302021\bsec.cpp.o:(.literal._ZN4Bsec9setConfigEPKh+0x10): undefined reference to `bsec_set_configuration'
    c:/users/arun.sharma/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/esp32/tools/xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc/gcc8_4_0-esp-2021r2/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-esp32-elf/8.4.0/../../../../xtensa-esp32-elf/bin/ld.exe: libraries\BSEC_2.0.6.1_Generic_Release_04302021\bsec.cpp.o:(.literal._ZN4Bsec11processDataExRK11bme68x_data+0x0): undefined reference to `bsec_do_steps'
    c:/users/arun.sharma/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/esp32/tools/xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc/gcc8_4_0-esp-2021r2/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-esp32-elf/8.4.0/../../../../xtensa-esp32-elf/bin/ld.exe: libraries\BSEC_2.0.6.1_Generic_Release_04302021\bsec.cpp.o:(.literal._ZN4Bsec21setBme68xConfigForcedEv+0x0): undefined reference to `bme68x_set_conf'
    c:/users/arun.sharma/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/esp32/tools/xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc/gcc8_4_0-esp-2021r2/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-esp32-elf/8.4.0/../../../../xtensa-esp32-elf/bin/ld.exe: libraries\BSEC_2.0.6.1_Generic_Release_04302021\bsec.cpp.o:(.literal._ZN4Bsec21setBme68xConfigForcedEv+0x4): undefined reference to `bme68x_set_heatr_conf'
    c:/users/arun.sharma/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/esp32/tools/xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc/gcc8_4_0-esp-2021r2/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-esp32-elf/8.4.0/../../../../xtensa-esp32-elf/bin/ld.exe: libraries\BSEC_2.0.6.1_Generic_Release_04302021\bsec.cpp.o:(.literal._ZN4Bsec21setBme68xConfigForcedEv+0x8): undefined reference to `bme68x_set_op_mode'
    c:/users/arun.sharma/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/esp32/tools/xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc/gcc8_4_0-esp-2021r2/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-esp32-elf/8.4.0/../../../../xtensa-esp32-elf/bin/ld.exe: libraries\BSEC_2.0.6.1_Generic_Release_04302021\bsec.cpp.o:(.literal._ZN4Bsec23setBme68xConfigParallelEv+0x4): undefined reference to `bme68x_get_meas_dur'
    c:/users/arun.sharma/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/esp32/tools/xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc/gcc8_4_0-esp-2021r2/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-esp32-elf/8.4.0/../../../../xtensa-esp32-elf/bin/ld.exe: libraries\BSEC_2.0.6.1_Generic_Release_04302021\bsec.cpp.o:(.literal._ZN4Bsec3runEv+0x0): undefined reference to `bsec_sensor_control'
    c:/users/arun.sharma/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/esp32/tools/xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc/gcc8_4_0-esp-2021r2/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-esp32-elf/8.4.0/../../../../xtensa-esp32-elf/bin/ld.exe: libraries\BSEC_2.0.6.1_Generic_Release_04302021\bsec.cpp.o:(.literal._ZN4Bsec3runEv+0x4): undefined reference to `bme68x_get_data'
    c:/users/arun.sharma/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/esp32/tools/xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc/gcc8_4_0-esp-2021r2/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-esp32-elf/8.4.0/../../../../xtensa-esp32-elf/bin/ld.exe: libraries\BSEC_2.0.6.1_Generic_Release_04302021\bsec.cpp.o: in function `Bsec::beginCommon()':
    C:\Users\Arun.Sharma\OneDrive - SharkNinja\Documents\ESP32\libraries\BSEC_2.0.6.1_Generic_Release_04302021/bsec.cpp:60: undefined reference to `bsec_init'
    c:/users/arun.sharma/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/esp32/tools/xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc/gcc8_4_0-esp-2021r2/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-esp32-elf/8.4.0/../../../../xtensa-esp32-elf/bin/ld.exe: C:\Users\Arun.Sharma\OneDrive - SharkNinja\Documents\ESP32\libraries\BSEC_2.0.6.1_Generic_Release_04302021/bsec.cpp:125: undefined reference to `bsec_get_version'
    c:/users/arun.sharma/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/esp32/tools/xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc/gcc8_4_0-esp-2021r2/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-esp32-elf/8.4.0/../../../../xtensa-esp32-elf/bin/ld.exe: libraries\BSEC_2.0.6.1_Generic_Release_04302021\bsec.cpp.o: in function `Bsec::updateSubscription(bsec_virtual_sensor_t*, unsigned char, float)':
    C:\Users\Arun.Sharma\OneDrive - SharkNinja\Documents\ESP32\libraries\BSEC_2.0.6.1_Generic_Release_04302021/bsec.cpp:151: undefined reference to `bsec_update_subscription'
    c:/users/arun.sharma/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/esp32/tools/xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc/gcc8_4_0-esp-2021r2/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-esp32-elf/8.4.0/../../../../xtensa-esp32-elf/bin/ld.exe: C:\Users\Arun.Sharma\OneDrive - SharkNinja\Documents\ESP32\libraries\BSEC_2.0.6.1_Generic_Release_04302021/bsec.cpp:155: undefined reference to `bme68x_init'
    c:/users/arun.sharma/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/esp32/tools/xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc/gcc8_4_0-esp-2021r2/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-esp32-elf/8.4.0/../../../../xtensa-esp32-elf/bin/ld.exe: libraries\BSEC_2.0.6.1_Generic_Release_04302021\bsec.cpp.o: in function `Bsec::getState(unsigned char*)':
    C:\Users\Arun.Sharma\OneDrive - SharkNinja\Documents\ESP32\libraries\BSEC_2.0.6.1_Generic_Release_04302021/bsec.cpp:244: undefined reference to `bsec_get_state'
    c:/users/arun.sharma/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/esp32/tools/xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc/gcc8_4_0-esp-2021r2/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-esp32-elf/8.4.0/../../../../xtensa-esp32-elf/bin/ld.exe: libraries\BSEC_2.0.6.1_Generic_Release_04302021\bsec.cpp.o: in function `Bsec::setState(unsigned char*)':
    C:\Users\Arun.Sharma\OneDrive - SharkNinja\Documents\ESP32\libraries\BSEC_2.0.6.1_Generic_Release_04302021/bsec.cpp:257: undefined reference to `bsec_set_state'
    c:/users/arun.sharma/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/esp32/tools/xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc/gcc8_4_0-esp-2021r2/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-esp32-elf/8.4.0/../../../../xtensa-esp32-elf/bin/ld.exe: libraries\BSEC_2.0.6.1_Generic_Release_04302021\bsec.cpp.o: in function `Bsec::setConfig(unsigned char const*)':
    C:\Users\Arun.Sharma\OneDrive - SharkNinja\Documents\ESP32\libraries\BSEC_2.0.6.1_Generic_Release_04302021/bsec.cpp:274: undefined reference to `bsec_set_configuration'
    Multiple libraries were found for "EEPROM.h"
    Used: C:\Users\Arun.Sharma\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\esp32\hardware\esp32\2.0.2\libraries\EEPROM
    Not used: C:\Users\Arun.Sharma\OneDrive - SharkNinja\Documents\ESP32\libraries\BSEC_2.0.6.1_Generic_Release_04302021
    c:/users/arun.sharma/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/esp32/tools/xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc/gcc8_4_0-esp-2021r2/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-esp32-elf/8.4.0/../../../../xtensa-esp32-elf/bin/ld.exe: libraries\BSEC_2.0.6.1_Generic_Release_04302021\bsec.cpp.o: in function `Bsec::processData(long long, bme68x_data const&)':
    C:\Users\Arun.Sharma\OneDrive - SharkNinja\Documents\ESP32\libraries\BSEC_2.0.6.1_Generic_Release_04302021/bsec.cpp:335: undefined reference to `bsec_do_steps'
    c:/users/arun.sharma/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/esp32/tools/xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc/gcc8_4_0-esp-2021r2/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-esp32-elf/8.4.0/../../../../xtensa-esp32-elf/bin/ld.exe: libraries\BSEC_2.0.6.1_Generic_Release_04302021\bsec.cpp.o: in function `Bsec::setBme68xConfigForced()':
    C:\Users\Arun.Sharma\OneDrive - SharkNinja\Documents\ESP32\libraries\BSEC_2.0.6.1_Generic_Release_04302021/bsec.cpp:358: undefined reference to `bme68x_set_conf'
    c:/users/arun.sharma/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/esp32/tools/xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc/gcc8_4_0-esp-2021r2/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-esp32-elf/8.4.0/../../../../xtensa-esp32-elf/bin/ld.exe: C:\Users\Arun.Sharma\OneDrive - SharkNinja\Documents\ESP32\libraries\BSEC_2.0.6.1_Generic_Release_04302021/bsec.cpp:372: undefined reference to `bme68x_set_heatr_conf'
    c:/users/arun.sharma/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/esp32/tools/xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc/gcc8_4_0-esp-2021r2/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-esp32-elf/8.4.0/../../../../xtensa-esp32-elf/bin/ld.exe: C:\Users\Arun.Sharma\OneDrive - SharkNinja\Documents\ESP32\libraries\BSEC_2.0.6.1_Generic_Release_04302021/bsec.cpp:376: undefined reference to `bme68x_set_op_mode'
    c:/users/arun.sharma/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/esp32/tools/xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc/gcc8_4_0-esp-2021r2/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-esp32-elf/8.4.0/../../../../xtensa-esp32-elf/bin/ld.exe: libraries\BSEC_2.0.6.1_Generic_Release_04302021\bsec.cpp.o: in function `Bsec::setBme68xConfigSleep()':
    C:\Users\Arun.Sharma\OneDrive - SharkNinja\Documents\ESP32\libraries\BSEC_2.0.6.1_Generic_Release_04302021/bsec.cpp:388: undefined reference to `bme68x_set_op_mode'
    c:/users/arun.sharma/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/esp32/tools/xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc/gcc8_4_0-esp-2021r2/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-esp32-elf/8.4.0/../../../../xtensa-esp32-elf/bin/ld.exe: libraries\BSEC_2.0.6.1_Generic_Release_04302021\bsec.cpp.o: in function `Bsec::setBme68xConfigParallel()':
    C:\Users\Arun.Sharma\OneDrive - SharkNinja\Documents\ESP32\libraries\BSEC_2.0.6.1_Generic_Release_04302021/bsec.cpp:408: undefined reference to `bme68x_set_conf'
    c:/users/arun.sharma/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/esp32/tools/xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc/gcc8_4_0-esp-2021r2/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-esp32-elf/8.4.0/../../../../xtensa-esp32-elf/bin/ld.exe: C:\Users\Arun.Sharma\OneDrive - SharkNinja\Documents\ESP32\libraries\BSEC_2.0.6.1_Generic_Release_04302021/bsec.cpp:414: undefined reference to `bme68x_get_meas_dur'
    c:/users/arun.sharma/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/esp32/tools/xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc/gcc8_4_0-esp-2021r2/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-esp32-elf/8.4.0/../../../../xtensa-esp32-elf/bin/ld.exe: C:\Users\Arun.Sharma\OneDrive - SharkNinja\Documents\ESP32\libraries\BSEC_2.0.6.1_Generic_Release_04302021/bsec.cpp:422: undefined reference to `bme68x_set_heatr_conf'
    c:/users/arun.sharma/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/esp32/tools/xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc/gcc8_4_0-esp-2021r2/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-esp32-elf/8.4.0/../../../../xtensa-esp32-elf/bin/ld.exe: C:\Users\Arun.Sharma\OneDrive - SharkNinja\Documents\ESP32\libraries\BSEC_2.0.6.1_Generic_Release_04302021/bsec.cpp:426: undefined reference to `bme68x_set_op_mode'
    c:/users/arun.sharma/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/esp32/tools/xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc/gcc8_4_0-esp-2021r2/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-esp32-elf/8.4.0/../../../../xtensa-esp32-elf/bin/ld.exe: libraries\BSEC_2.0.6.1_Generic_Release_04302021\bsec.cpp.o: in function `Bsec::run()':
    C:\Users\Arun.Sharma\OneDrive - SharkNinja\Documents\ESP32\libraries\BSEC_2.0.6.1_Generic_Release_04302021/bsec.cpp:173: undefined reference to `bsec_sensor_control'
    c:/users/arun.sharma/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/esp32/tools/xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc/gcc8_4_0-esp-2021r2/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-esp32-elf/8.4.0/../../../../xtensa-esp32-elf/bin/ld.exe: C:\Users\Arun.Sharma\OneDrive - SharkNinja\Documents\ESP32\libraries\BSEC_2.0.6.1_Generic_Release_04302021/bsec.cpp:201: undefined reference to `bme68x_get_data'
    collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
    exit status 1
    Error compiling for board Adafruit ESP32 Feather.

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist