We need the following info for part number BME280:
1) Is this a complete part number? If not, what is a complete number or where can I find them?
2) What is the terminal finish? If gold, what is the thickness of the gold?
3) What is the ESD human body model rating?
4) We need to know if there is any beryllium used in these devices. Not just BeO but any beryllium down to
1000 ppm or greater of the total weight.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Let me answer part of your question here first:
1. the full part number is BME280
2. the termial is GOLD, but need to double check the thickness
3. Our parts support 10KV ESD (over air)
4. We don't have any beryllium used in these devices, you can find the detail in our ROHS and IPC report.