1. Could you explain min_angle_focus and max_tilt_xx? When I read the description of the registers, I couldn't understand.
2. Please, let me know the detection time of the wrist tilt?(This feature seems to be "wrist wear wakeup". When I use STM solution, the time was 2sec.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Please check Wirst wear wakeup - page 49-50 in our datasheet. There is some information for min_angle_focus and tilt.
Also, please check page 102 ~ for default data and range.
And, from my test, I got the interrupt signal less than 1 sec.
Thanks for your response.
1. Sorry, but the problem is that I don't understand the meaning of the sentences "Cosine of minimum expected attitude change of the device within 1 second time window..." and " sine of the maximum ...". --> I know you don't understand why I cannot understand from the sentences. But, please, help to understand it.
2. less than 1sec : Did you test with default value?
3. Please, confirm the activities which can support in bmi270. In datasheet, it shows only still, walking, running. but in the application note, shows as follows.
1. Please check page 102 in BMI270 datasheet. So, if the value is 1024, that means you need to wrist your device at least 60 degree.
2048 * cosine (60) (1/2) = 1024. Like this.
Regarding focus, non-focus position, we defined as below.
2. Yes, I tested with default value.
3. Yes, please check below url.
#1,2 : understood and Thanks.
#3 : I meant which information is correct between datasheet and application note.
Please, see the page 18 in application note.(https://www.bosch-sensortec.com/media/boschsensortec/downloads/application_notes_1/bst-bmi270-an000....)
You can see that "ON_BICYCLE and IN_VEHICLE" activity. These are not mentioned in datasheet.