Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    SOLVED

temperature values is always 0

Minhwan
    Community Moderator

Re: temperature values is always 0

Hi franciskumar200, 

He used gcc cortex ARM compile, it worked. But, actually we didn't test it yet for M33. 

Please try in same way as he did.  (He tested BSEC library, not BSEC 2 library also) 

If you want to request it for us, please visit https://www.bosch-sensortec.com/about-us/contact/contact-form as I asked you before. 

I'm not sure whther we can provide or not, but you can get any information from us. 

Thanks, 

Hi Minhwan,

Thanks for your response.

I did the same with BEC first as per his calls and still the problem remains same. Library calls are not taken from bec lib.

Is there any library compatibility? In earlier I added some other sensor related external library it is working. But the library integration process scope is not getting from your BEC lib.

Until I get response the from Mr.Jimpin then I can understand Is there any cortex-M33 problem.

Regards,
    Kumar
    Minhwan
    Community Moderator

Hi, 

Sorry for confusing. 

I found the our supported platforms as below. 

https://www.bosch-sensortec.com/media/boschsensortec/downloads/software/bme688_development_software/...

and M33 is there, so should be okay with that 🙂 

Thank you. 

Hi Minhwan,

Still my issue is not yet solved.

I tried with other libraries, but there are still some issues.

Is there any desktop standalone application which I can forward my GAS raw values to your BEC library? Will it give the GAS results?

For example i am getting RAW values for GAS = 856789 ohm. should i get the actual GAS index in ppm while i pass this value to your BEC lib.

Regards,

Kumar

Minhwan
    Community Moderator

HI Kumar, 

Unfortuantely, we don't have standalone tool for BSEC library. 

Need to check in MCU side. What is the your current status? 

Can you build your project? 

If you can build your project, where you can't get the value? Same as before? Could you get any error message from BSEC example code? 

Thank you. 

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist