We successfully integrated the Bsxlite library and using it.
Now we required the all features of the Bsxfull library on our product
We need to use the Bsx-Full Library in the working product.
Please provide the procedure for purchase the Bsxfull Library.
Please do needful.
Thanks for your inquiry.
BSXLite library is a free package for users to quickly evaluate the basic performance of the sensor fusion algorithm using Bosch sensors. In order to get BSXFull library package users need to go through legal process such as NDA and SLA (software license agreement). Then users may need to pay licensing fee depending on each case. This means that BSXFull library may not be free of charge.
However, we have BSXFull already embedded in BNO055 (BSX3) and BHI260AP (BSX4). Users can directly use these smart sensors to benefit the sensor fusion performance without the need of legal process and pricing. It can also reduce users' SW development efforts and time-to-market.
Thank you for response.
Product requirement is:
1. Low Power i.e. Battery operated (60mAh, 4V)
2. Stable Roll, PItch, and Yaw readings
3. One time calibration for IMU (Accelerometer, Gyro, Magnetometer).
Yes, We are Interested to pay licensing fee and go through legal process such as NDA and SLA for BSXFull library package to integrate in our product.
Please Initiate the required formalities.
Please send me a private message that includes the following information:
1. Which Bosch sensors are you going to use with the BSXFull library?
2. Legal name and address of your company.
3. The person's name and title in your company who will sign the NDA and SLA.
4. The part number of the processor or MCU that you are going to use to talk to Bosch sensors and the IDE version that you are going to integrate BSXFull library into.
Then we will go from there.