I'm trying to create a topic that can include all the issues related to the two parts in the title. @atsaleel reported that the mobile app that is used on the video tutorial is not the same that is given to us by downlaoding the official version on the site (v1.1.3) topic @UEF reported an incorrect behaviour of the app saying that the app starts running giving lines on the gas resistance graphs but then stops and doesn't give any result. topic I want to add to these two issues the fact that on the info of the app it is displayed that the firmware version of the board is the 1.5.0, but on the bme ai studio v2.0.0 the versions of the firmware that supports the configuration files are 1.2, 1.5.2, 1.5.5 and 2.0.5. I used the flash.bat file to flash the "latest" firmware but the result doesn't change and i don't know if this is a problem of the app or it is actually the real version of the firmware. In addition to that when passing the .aiconfig file and the other config file (that doesn't have the .config in the name), even if i change version i cannot live test the algorithm because the app doesn't allow to switch to the testing window, as shown in the attached image. Also the development board starts blinking red real fast, while when it is sampling the blinking is slower.
... View more