Bosch Sensortec Community

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

BME AI Studio: What specifically are the classification and regression algorithms in BME AI Studio?

BME AI Studio: What specifically are the classification and regression algorithms in BME AI Studio?

nm_
    New Poster

Dear community, 

I'm trying to understand what specifically are the classification and regression algorithms in BME AI Studio for my specific use case

I see in the BME AI studio manual that these are based on "Neural Nets," and I see that the software offers plentiful data regarding these algorithms' performance. And that is uses an ADAM optimization algorithm to train these neural networks

But I have very little details on the neural networks themselves and I don't see in the manuals/specs what types of neural networks are used. Since this is classification, I'm guessing this might be a Multi-Layer Perceptron or a Convolutional Neural Network.

I was wondering if you could please offer some context, and maybe point me to any documentation on these algorithms specifically. I'd like to know what these algorithms assume of the data, what their fallbacks are, etc., so I can plan for my use case and decide whether designing something custom would be more appropriate

@BSTRobin your support would be much appreciated here --pardon the direct call out, I saw that you were responsing to many requests

Thank you for your time and attention--wishing you the best

2 REPLIES 2

Adina
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hi nm_,
    We would like to apologise for the inconvenience. The site has undergone some updates since yesterday, which unfortunately resulted in these error messages. Please try again via this link: https://www.bosch-sensortec.com/software/bme/docs/overview/getting-started.html
    You should now see everything displayed correctly.

Many thanks
    Adina

Thank you Adina--apologies for posting two threads. My question above was regarding the specific classification algorithms used

Could you also help me--what is the maximum temperature I can heat up the micro-hotplate on teh BME688 sensor to? I saw in the manual it's recommended between 200 and 400 Celsius, but was wondering if it was possible to heat it to 450

Thank you

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist