Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    SOLVED

BME688 Mobile App Live-test always say it is coffee

BME688 Mobile App Live-test always say it is coffee

mrdreambot
    New Poster

Dear fellow users,

I just started training the BME688 gas sensors (Dev Kit) using the AI Studio. The recorded samples (30 minutes) of coffee and (30 minutes) air were imported successfully into the AI Studio. I created a model (around 95% accuracte with few errors in the confusion matrix) using all default values and exported the .config and .aiconfig and saved them in the SD card. But when I ran the live-test from the mobile app, it did not matter which class I chose, it always reported it was coffee whether I put the sensors (Dev Kit) in a container containing coffee or not. I also created another model including all data channels instead of the default gas data channel only, trained the model and saved the exported config files to the SD card. The Live-test still reported coffee whether I put the sensors in the coffee jar or not. 

I even selected the Example Project from the AI Studio, selected the 'coffee or not' model, exported and saved the config files in the SD card, the result was the same: always coffee even it should have been air!

Any suggestions?

Note: I always deleted the .config and .aiconfig from the SD card before copying the new config files to it.

If this issue has been solved before, please forgive me, I could not find it searching the topics.

coffee-or-not.png

7 REPLIES 7

BSTRobin
    Community Moderator
    Community Moderator

Hi mrdreambot,

Could we know which kinds of coffee (particles or liquids) and the 'config_file' you used? 

BSTRobin
    Community Moderator
    Community Moderator

Hi mrdreambot,

Could you help give further feedback?

BSTRobin
    Community Moderator
    Community Moderator

Since there was no feedback for a long time, we close this topic first. You could update feedback in the future if you have.

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist