cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Getting Started with AI-Studio Server

Getting Started with AI-Studio Server

nerb
    Occasional Visitor

Can someone provide information (tutorials, reference docs) on how to program a sensor board to communicate with the AI-Studio Server? I am using a BME688 Development Kit which includes the Adafruit HUZZAH32 - ESP32 Feather. I have the AI-Studio Server App installed and running on a separate Linux machine. I need some info on how to program a sensor device to communicate with the server. Any info to get me started would be greatly appreciated, even just overview descriptions of frameworks or general topics to research.

2 REPLIES 2

BSTRobin
    Community Moderator
    Community Moderator

Dear user, thanks for your message. We gladly publish all publicly available info, but sadly are unable to share the requested info. Thanks for your understanding.

If you need any further information on this topic, please get in contact with one of our official distributors or sales representatives to allow us to review each project on a case-by-case basis.

Hi "nerd",

"how to program a sensor board to communicate with the AI-Studio Server?" => you have to design your pcb board including MCU (for example: esp32 or any MCU) and bme688  to send data via HTTP to your "AI-Studio Server".

if you go for  production, you have queue inbound http requests before the request hit the studio-server.
    and of course your server should be accessible via http.

- For prototyping you can use any esp32 dev kit + this=>  https://www.adafruit.com/product/5046 + some cables :))

I just downloaded Server app (linux version) and I have some error to run the server (my server is 16gb Ram and 2 core CPU) 
    unfortunatily there are no more (or ANY) resources for server App.

additionally the reply from BSTRobin is not a solution for your question!

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist