Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    SOLVED

BME680 high values after transportation

Jet
    Occasional Contributor

Re: BME680 high values after transportation

Hi Sir:

I am asking for our internal experts' help, please keep your patience.

Further information I will reply after getting the interior answer.

Thank you.

Jet
    Occasional Contributor

Hi Sir:

As what you said,  one state file was used on different location or after the long time the sensor power off.

Actually the purpose state file is to store historical situation of one position. After restart, the sensor would fast track the environmental data of the same place and give accurate output. If the environment changes, loading state file of other place does not help to give accurate output.

Don't recommend to use one state file in different location. And also, if the power off time is very long, which means the environmental gas distribution already changes a lot compared to the historical environment, loading state file also cannot give accurate output. But after running for some time, output will be accurate. The time duration depends on the deviation between two environmental status.

Hopefully, it can meet your inquiry.

JuergL

Dear Jet

Thank you very much for this investagations and explanations. I now understand the function and use of the previous data from a specific place much clearer. In this case I understand that we should erase any old configuration if we move the sensor to a different place or when it is turned off for a longer period. Thank you very much. This helped me a lot!

Best Regards, JuergL

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist