1) - I am using a custom-made board with bhi160b+bmm150 and ESP32, Which used to work great with available orientation.ino code.
After some 2weeks of usage, the IC stopped giving the data out.
- So I logged the data and found : after flashing the bhy.h data into the IC the BHI160B giving only once the interrupt and stops triggering again for fifo full.
- So What I have done is read the fifo with timer for every 10ms as I kept the ODR = 100Hz but found same data always.
-- I doubt can the bootloader code which is in the ROM could be damaged.? Or is there any thing I can test to confirm the IC is working?
-- I am using same orientation.ino code , which i tested on another board and found working as before.
2) In the orientation.ino code the end "Status" data represent the accuracy of the data? it always go to 3 and again falls to 0 within seconds, Why like that? Do i need to setup the orientation of the both the IMUs to get correct accuracy?
3) I tried to port the bhi_uc_drivers file to the arduino with no luck, this I am doing for remapping of the IMUs on the board orientation. Is there any arduino ported code/drivers for the bhi160b axis remapping drivers?